In accepting this award, I need to share six things that I love and then pass the award on to six blogs I love reading. So here goes:
- Flannel sheets are wonderful. I say this because it's that time of year for putting them on the bed. It makes sleeping so snuggly warm and cozy.
- I love tarot decks; I think they are fascinating. I love the psychology of tarot and seeing the different interpretations of all the archetypes. They are also like little mini-collections of art.
- Felt-tip pens. They remind me of my grandma, she always had lots of felt-tip pens and would draw all sorts of intricate patterns and pictures with them. I treated myself to a set of felt-tip pens for journaling and I use them all the time.
- My craft/Craft room. I love having my own space for creativity and spirituality. I love the colors of my room, it's warm and inspiring; and I love having all my books and altars and craft supplies all in one space where I can lose myself in creativity.
- Cats. I love our Moose-man, he is such a sweet boy. I am making friends with all the neighborhood cats, too, and whenever we go to a pet store, I always find a cat I wish we could adopt. I'd have a half dozen, if Moose would allow me. Unfortunately, he is not willing to share his humans.
- Herbs. I love them. I love having an herb garden, I love growing my own lavender, rosemary, chamomile, lemon balm, calendula... I love the smell of them, the feel of them, the look of them and the taste of them. I love using them in sachets or cooking or incense or teas...
I'm going to choose from my blogroll both here and at my craft blog, Into the Dawn for passing along this award:
- What I Made Today- something new every day! A new favorite read.
- The Long Thread- a blog about handcrafted goods in the age of mass production--another new favorite.
- Skyclad Crafting- A wonderful pagan artist, specializing in unique wood crafts.
- Weaving the Web- Creative and straight from the heart.
- Enchanted Gypsy Travel Diaries- A nomadic family traveling the US in their converted school bus home run on veggie oil. She's a wonderful needle-felting artist, too!
- Suzie's Sacred Space- Creative writing, photography, and more.