December 8, 2008

Surprise!

My surprise from Beweaver arrived over the weekend! Isn't it gorgeous?!

Not long after Samhain, Beweaver posted her spirit photos for readers to interpret and gave out 3 prizes. I won 3rd prize for giving an answer that made her laugh, so I got a surprise gift in the mail-- this beautifully stitched wallet. I love it!

Being that I am so NOT a sewer, I am just fascinated by hand stitched and appliqued items and Beweaver makes some of the most lovely items I've ever seen. Her stitches are so tiny and even-- how does she do it? Check out her textiles page for more of her beautiful work.

Thank you, Beweaver!

4 comments:

Livia Indica said...

Wow, that is super cute. I wish I could make something like that.

Suzie Ridler said...

It's gorgeous! I love it and am not a sewer either so it's all magick to me. So cute and autumn-inspired. I miss autumn. *sigh*

Turtleheart said...

LIVIA INDICA~ I know, I wish I could sew like that!

SACRED SUZIE~ I was so thrilled to see the oak leaf and acorn, love those.

Anonymous said...

Awah! I just saw this post. You all so nice.

Wonder bread sandwich indeed...

Beweaver, who is a little behind