July 10, 2008

SPC~ Skills #3

I have learned the magic of compartmentalizing when it comes to organizing, and I *love* to organize stuff. I like the challenge of organizing, although when first starting on a project, it usually feels absolutely overwhelming. I get great ideas from Organizing Junkie– this is where I learned all about being creative with containers when organizing.

Here’s a project I’ve been working on the past couple days or so…

… reorganizing my craft supply closet. I’ve had these pull-drawer bins for years now, but they were in need of a major organizational overhaul. To let you know just how thorough (translated: obsessive) I am, I even have my stamps sorted by category; House Mouse in one drawer, DeNami/line drawings in another, words and alphabets in another, and so forth. I also have these pull-drawer bins in a smaller size for organizing my polymer clays and related tools. I highly recommend them.

To see more SPC skills, visit HERE.

No comments: