November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American blogging friends! May the blessings and abundance of this celebration be upon you and your families!

I am thankful for:
  • my husband; he's funny, loving, kind, understanding and cuddly-- and handsome to boot
  • my marriage-- its not always been perfect or easy, but its better each year as the two of us share and grow together
  • my Moose-man! such a sweet kitty, such a great lump!
  • our house-- I'm thankful we have a house, a HOME, and are no longer renting; we can paint and personalize to our hearts content, as well as enjoy a yard to garden in and a patio to sit and relax
  • family-- wish they were closer, but they are only a phone call away
  • my spiritual path, spiritual guides & allies
  • friends-- new, old, bloggers, and those I haven't met yet
  • cinnamon rolls
  • trees, herbs, flowers
  • warm, fuzzy slippers
  • flannel sheets
  • candle light and candles
  • crock pot recipes
  • polymer clay-- and all art supplies!
  • being able to create with my hands and mind
  • the glorious color spectrum
  • good books to read... and re-read
  • fresh cranberries!
  • house plants
  • comfy new jeans
  • my Subaru Forester; it fits me just right, its safe, dependable, in good repair
  • a job I enjoy
  • commuting with my husband to work-- bonding time + saves gas!
  • my awesome camera
  • all our bills are paid each month
  • good music and the way it makes me feel when I listen to it
  • our president-elect
  • vintage china
  • down throw blankets
  • footstools
  • holiday baking opportunities
  • Swheat scoop cat litter
  • comfy pajamas for lounging in
  • being able to do laundry at home!
  • soups of all kinds
  • tarot decks
  • sunshiney days
  • much needed rain
  • yoga
  • alpaca wraps!
  • pashminas!
  • trade arrangements
  • Birkenstock shoes
  • felt tip pens/markers
  • crochet and all you can make with it
  • life in general

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is a fantastic list and Happy Thanksgiving to you! As the winter solstice approaches I feel grateful for my own home, to decorate as I wish and name my little pine tree. I hope you're having a wonderful day of feasting and having fun.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

GREAT list!

Nydia said...

I's always wonderful to be able to say thanks for the good things in life we have, I do it everyday too, there's so much I can't complain about! Loved your list, I'm happy you have this much today to be thankful of.

Kisses from Nydia.

AutumnZ said...

This is beautiful, insightful and encouraging. I'm going to make my own list :-)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I been busy with soul journey and haven't read many of my coffee pals.

Belated Thanksgiving blessing.