Playing catch up in the blogosphere this weekend!
First off, Talamuir, one of my very first blog friends, has tagged me for the Six Random Things meme and Kreativ blog award. Talamuir's blog was one of the very first pagan blogs I found way back when I started blogging years ago. We lost track of each other for a while, and recently reconnected, which makes me so happy. Visit her at her new place, Voices at Samhuinn and enjoy her lovely photography!
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I love to read historical fiction and non-fiction about the Tudor Period. I am fascinated with Anne Boleyn and her very tragic story-- and the other wives of Henry VIII. The great Queen Elizabeth I, Anne Boleyn's daughter, is also an intruiging woman.
- I love vintage china and would love to collect it, but I don't see the purpose of having lots of stuff I don't use, so I mostly drool over it at antique stores and online. My favorite styles: anything chintz, especially in yellow/pink, and Clarice Cliff's Tonquin in mulberry. Looooove transferware and carnival glass, too.
- I like to buy my books in trade paperback size. I carry them around in a zippered book cover during the time I'm reading them. I don't dog-ear pages or break the spine.
- I've had the same pair of slippers since 1996. Firehand got them for me. They're warm, comfy sheepskin, all fuzzy inside. I wore off the fuzzy on the soles inside, so we had to buy new fleecy sole inserts about 6 years ago. It's about time for new inserts, again.
- I love to crochet, but I am a "threadie"-- I don't crochet too much with yarn. I like making lace, doilies and such, instead. Especially floral motif doilies.
- I took children's theatre classes when I was young and had many roles in theatre productions in junior high & high school, but I'd be terrified to be on stage nowadays. I don't know how I ever did it.
Jamie at Starshyne Productions because she is so inspiring and brings out the best in all that she touches.
Genie Sea at Reality Insanity* fierce and open sharing and beautiful digital tarot art collages.
Aurora at Foxy Art Studio inspiring quotes, lovely knitting projects and creative, honest journaling pages.
Also, my sweet friend Nydia at Bringing Up Salamandars nominated me for the "Love Your Blog" Award! Thank you! Along with the award comes this fun (or, if you're wordy like me, challenging) little meme where you have to answer the following questions with one-word responses.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? desk
3. Your hair color? red
4. Your mother? inspiring
5. Your father? bearded
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? creating
9. The room you’re in? living
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? many
12. Where do you want to be in six years? content
13. Where were you last night? pumphouse
14. What you’re not? slender
15. One of your wish list items? tarot
16. Where you grew up? Iowa
17. The last thing you did? potty
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? Moose
21. Your computer? emachine
22. Your mood? positive
23. Missing someone? Claire
24. Your car? Forrester
25. Something you’re not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? craft
27. Your Summer? dry
28. Love someone? totally
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? evening
31. Last time you cried? Sunday